Monday, November 15, 2010

I AM BORED!


So being bored... it's a horrible thing don't you think? And gosh it's even worse when there's no one around to talk to or play games with. It just goes on and on and on.

So tonight ... well it wasn’t really night, so earlier on... before tonight but after afternoon, I was bored. And man was I bored D= I was really really bored. I had tons of things I could have done.
I could have watched some dramas.
I could have watched some anime.
I could have read a book or some manga.
I could have started learning the dances I wanted to learn.
Nope. None of those things really felt like it would satisfy my =boredom=. I wanted to play games. But I had no games to play =[ My guy (it sounds really weird when you say it like this but it sounds fine when guys go "my girl". WELL YOU KNOW WHAT! I'M GOING TO START SOMETHING!) was meant to download games for me to play. He never got around to doing that. So I was stuck with playing solitaire and hearts on my computer... I wasn't doing very well, so I was back at square one again.

I was bored, and my net was stuffing up =[ So I talked to friends on msn... clearly they didn't know how to satisfy my boredom either D= THEN! THEN! SOMETHING EXCITING HAPPENED!

My mum called me into the kitchen to be a woman for a minute or so.
Okay I lied... it wasn't really exciting. I came back to my computer to find that my boyfriend is going out tonight! LEAVING ME AND MY BORED ASS! WHO'S GOING TO ENTERTAIN ME NOW!? 
Clearly I have my friends to rely on right? =D

NO! >=T One of them went to dinner and another went jogging. And so there was one left (I have little friends ;A;) 

And when all was lost, I came up with the most brilliant idea ever!

I WILL COUNT FAT PEOPLE!

Yes that's right. Count FAT people. It was fun while it lasted... and oh it was so fun! The only problem was... it lasted one second as I only counted one fat person in the room. ME. Ok... so I'm not fat... but since there's only one person in the room clearly that one person had to be the only fat person in the room since there was no one else to compare D= It was catastrophic

I decided to put my discovery on facebook. AND IT LIT UP WITH COMMENTS! By my friend Li and myself and for some reason... I decided.

LET'S COUNT OUR TOES!
You would be glad to know that I have none missing =D
I hope you can't tell how big my feet are D=

Whilst amusing myself with my toes, one of my dear friends had returned from dinner. And we started a group conversation on msn. I decided to count the FAT PEOPLE IN THE CONVO! And this time! Well I only counted one again, but that one wasn’t me! =D it was my friend who had returned from dinner XD She shall be the fat one since she just came back from dinner. So the fat one she was/is!

After this wonderful yet short discussion, my mother had called me out to the kitchen again. You want to know what I did? I pulled out fish spines! =D Do you want to see my handy work? If you do raise your hand! *RAISES OWN HAND* That is good enough for me! =D
The fish spines are mixed in with green apple peelings and the red stuff there would be the chopsticks. This is the sink. What would you expect?

After I came back from the kitchen the second time, I had realised. That I was on a high! =D Which has led me to my bored high status... which has led to this blog post.

So my dear readers, what do you do when you’re bored? Or high?

7 comments:

  1. wait where is the pictures honey D=

    "my guy" doesn work... most people use "the bf"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So like we took pictures today for nothing it seems, lmao. DINNER IS IMPORTANT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, im sorry i went jogging :C
    and you sink looks DISGUSTING~!!! T_____T

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I'm bored, I call Vu up and start annoying him with random rarrrrrrrrr and weeeeeeee. Or else I'll just go annoy my mum with those rarrrrrr and weeeeeeee.

    Or I'd just go lie on my bed and eventually fall asleep :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah Man, you must be REALLY bored to be counting fat people... or even doing anything like that.

    And what on eath, Kim? Fish spines?! D: I thought they were badly cooked chips at first. xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol counting fat people.
    too cutee

    ReplyDelete