Friday, March 25, 2011

APOLOGY~

To avoid getting in trouble for not posting in forever... I decided to hide away from possible angry people who might come after me ;A; please don't hurt me~ i'm adorable!!! >.<

All jokes aside though. I sincerely apologize for not making enough effort to keep up a continuous line of updates of my life which you all would love to know more about, it's just that nothing much happens in my life sadly =[ I lead a boring life. HOWEVER! As a make up/sorry post I have decided to do a whole holiday post in one go! 

This includes: 
- Christmas/Boxing Day
- New Year's Eve
- Lunar New Years
- Valentine's Day

Do hope you enjoy... and I hope this makes up for it *bows head*

= CHRISTMAS / BOXING DAY =
Copyright of Mean Girls (2000something)
It was all hallows eve, and children have been behaving as they go to bed early and await for nightfall as chubby, old (no offense) Saint Nick rides in his sleigh delivering stolen goods to the little girls and boys~
...
Not for me though. See, in a typical asian family with no belief in Christianity/Catholicism, we do nothing but sleep-in on a wonderfully peaceful day (well I do at least)  and.... do nothing
Oh don't worry though! It has been going on like this for the past ... I'd say 15 years of my life. At least for the first 4-5 years of my life... no wait the first 2-3 years of my life there was nothing... so that leaves 1-2 years.... WE HAD A TREE! =D And it was a Christmas tree! Not bonsai tree! CHRISTMAS TREE! With lights and tinsel and all those other stuff you chuck on a christmas tree and classify as decorations.
But we're went too far back. The point is! Christmas is just like another ordinary day for my family. We don't celebrate Christmas... we celebrate
BOXING DAY!
A wonderful, wonderful day full of tales of adventure and sales and money spending! See, I don't buy gifts for people for Christmas. I buy gifts for people for boxing day =D This year I actually did have a reason to buy a gift though. 
The boyfriend
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY I'M NOT TAKING THIS DOWN!
He was in town for this year's (well last year's) summer holidays!!! And even though I didn't get to spend it with him (=-=), I bought him a gift anyway. You know how boys are, always complaining about needing to look good and how they need to keep up their reputation (maybe not normal boys). And as a good girlfriend =] I bought him two sweaters for the winter (everyone should agree with me if you were in Aus, Melb, that for us, summer did not exist the past few months). The only problem he found with the sweaters I got him was that they were tight and showed off all of his belly fat.
See... I'm a wonderful girlfriend. I got my boyfriend new sweaters to wear and a reason for him to lose his belly fat! IT WORKS WONDERS!!! I RECEIVED SO MUCH LOVE FROM HIM! LOVE AND APPRECIATION! His exact words to me were: Marry Me!  
I. HATE. YOU.
and well that was my Christmas and Boxing Day. Do you guys get this much love from your significant other/friend/family when you get them a wonderful gift? 
CAUSE I DO!

= New Year's Eve =
The only time of the year I'm out so late at night that my parents think it's ok for me to be out till 2-3am in the morning! WHY?

The night starts out young~ Dinner with friends, dinner with family or dinner with your partner. 
For me. I had no choice but to have dinner with the partner Dinner with friends and partner was fun~
With the lack of photos and an interesting story the following events have been summed up in dot point form to allow for quick and easy browsing/viewership... I mean reading.
  • Meet up in city at certain time
  • Everyone meets up late whilst waiting for other certain people... (Only Tony)
  • Discuss possible places for said dinner
  • Eat said dinner at chosen place half an hour later
  • Ate too fast, think of activity in order to pass time
  • KARAOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • Meet up with other friend(s) at Galactic Circus
  • Go have a drink (I HAD A LYCHEE APPLE MARTINI... don't remember the name but yeah)
  • Play pool
  • WATCH FIREWORKS!
  • Go home and sleep
= Lunar New Year's =
Well... not much to say/retell about this day. Just a regular day with the family... why did I even have it up on the list? I have no idea. I'm sorry for wasting your time *bows head respectively*

= Valentine's Day =
Technically... I don't celebrate Vday as much either... but it was a good excuse to go spend some time with the boyfriend pui! FROM NOW ON I'M GOING TO SAY THE PUI
Why didn't I think of this sooner???
Well, with hardly seeing the Pui over the holidays I was just glad to spend some time with him. Of course I wanted steak (like Vu did >.> stupid shorty... *grumbles*). 
ON THE BRIGHT SIDE I GOT A ROSE! =D
 Well Vday was like any other date. Wasn't that much special... =O EXCEPT MAYBE FOR THE FACT THAT I HAD A POLAROID CAMERA FOR THIS YEAR!!! But that shall be for another time lol
It was just a regular date of movie (TANGLED IS PRETTY GOOD I RECKON!), lunch and bumming. But the bumming felt quite special as we spent our time having coffee (hot chocolate for me).
Stole this from Pui... I'm not sorry =] YOU CAN SEE MY POLAROID CAMERA!
Well that was pretty much it for my holidays. And I hoped that this post.. although crammed into one, has made up for my little mini hiatus (due to laziness and boredom... mainly laziness ;A;) 
I'm sorry *bows*

I will be back soon~~~

5 comments:

  1. WE HADS SO MUCH STEAK TODAY.
    Well actually, we had a small steak and then this huge set of bbq pork ribs and kangaroo/crocodile meat :D noomles !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol nice fast posting of the last 4 months haha
    Anyway, lovely pictures I'm glad you had fun with all the holidays!
    I love bonsai trees more tho hahah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha we need someone to get Mean Girls so we can watch it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3
    Nice holiday <3<3 I bought Christmas tree for my family last year XD Decorating it was fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wht happened to my comment?!!?!?!?!?!?!


    .....


    ....

    you'll still never get ur steak

    ReplyDelete