Wednesday, November 10, 2010

FREEDOM!


So apparently, the number of blogs being updated have somewhat decreased during the past couple of weeks or so. BUT! Good news has arrived as the dark clouds part and the doom of exams is no more! =D I know I've finished~ and can't wait to start my holidays! =D I have so much planned~ Maybe I shall put the list down later so I would remember lol.


So how have you guys been doing on your exams? Finished yet? Or just waiting for the last one to be quickly over and done with? Well guess what? IN YOUR FACES CAUSE I'VE FINISHED THEM!!! PWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ..... I wish you all the best with them~ Once you've finished let's all go out and play! =D

My NEW beanbag! =D
I would like to introduce you guys to my new beanbag! (Please don't say that it looks like a butt... cause I wish to lie and relax on it ;A;) Since I've gotten it, I have only been able to lie on it 2-3 times max =[ Quite sad, so of course the first thing I shall do is to relax on it during these holidays! =D
(Also I don't have any pictures/photos so I apologise for how boring this post looks =[ I hardly take pictures and I certainly can't draw *sigh*)

I seem to be running out of things to write about so I guess I'll distract you all by putting up my list of upcoming activities I plan to do during my SUMMER HOLIDAYS! (I love summer <3 I hate spring =.= stupid hayfever! IT CAN KILL YOU T.T)

  • Go to the beach~
  • Go shopping (I want a whole lot of stuff... so poor)
  • Hence find a job... (This should probably be first or before the holidays =\ I've given out several of my resumes and no replies ;A;)
  • Sleeping in
  • STICKER PHOTOS ARE FUN!
  • Go to the beach~
  • Watching movies/dramas/anime~ (Curretnly watching One Piece. IT'S SO GOOD! Up to ep 400!)
  • Go out with friends
  • Go out with boyfriend (Apparently I have no choice D= ... I'm kidding! ^o^)
  • If there are any good movies out, go and watch them with said people above 
  • Go to the beach~
  • OH SHIT! BEFORE ALL OF THAT RE-ENROL TO UNI! *goes now*
  • I just remembered... I've been appointed to babysit during the holidays... It's ok! My niece and nephew are adorable~
  • Hnn... eat food! ^-^ Be it lunch, dinner or midnight snack run! >=D
  • Oh gosh I'm gonna get fat.... So do exercise! Probably go on my dust collected wii fit ;A; I'm sorry to have neglected you
  • KARAOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
  • Did I mention the beach with said watermelon smashing?! =D
Oh will these holidays be fun~

My nephew Justin and niece Erica~ This was taken at the beginning of the year so they have grown more adorable~
Hnnn... I actually plan on taking my niece out to the city one day. I wonder if any of my friends will join me :3
IF THEY DARE!!
*evil laughter in bg*
So my dear readers~ (if I have any ;A; only got 3 comments on my last blog post) What are your plans for the holidays? =] 
SURPRISE~ I thought I would put up a photo of myself... Although you can't see my face XD I like this photo!
 Oh yeah... I should also probably clean my room too =\

8 comments:

  1. CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

    ^ can guess where I am in exam period. ALMOST DONE. FINAL SPUR.

    And beanbag, lol. Face it Kim, it's a TONGUE :P

    -dislikes beaches-

    ReplyDelete
  2. beanbag? tongue?
    no way mang
    it's totes a bum

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first saw the image... it was like o_o;; then you mentioned it was a bean bag LOL

    I think you left out going to the beach in your list of things to do

    ReplyDelete
  4. bean bagggg o_O? yeah, it doesn't look like it lol xD i thought they were legs.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. o_O lol the beanbag looks like legs

    ReplyDelete
  6. where did you buy the bean bag, looks comfy to sit on with this funny shape XD

    I want to go to beach but I'm going back HK next weekkkkk ;m;

    ReplyDelete
  7. re all: that beanbag is comfortable! and it doesnt look like anything else ;A; although when i got it the packaging said that the type of beanbag is called a tongue =\

    re sourmay: got it at k-mart XD LOL it was really tiresome to fill up too D= you need like a team to do it or else it'll fall out all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know that was a bean bag until you mentioned what it was :(

    Need to do soooo many thingggggs.

    ReplyDelete