Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Ideal Girl

My ideal girl is IU!

She's so adorable! And pretty~ And omg her voice is heavenly~~~ LOOK AT HOW PRETTY SHE IS! Gosh I mean it when I say I'd totally turn or have a sex-change and marry her <3333
Being born in May 1993, heck I can date her! =DDD

Gosh I want that shirt! <3 =DDDD You may now know the reason as to why she chose her stage name to be IU

 I should probably have a warning here.
WARNING:Adorable pictures and youtube videos to forecome. If you have a weak heart, it is insisted that you stop here. Proceed with your own care =]
A music award she received
Apparently she dropped the award on stage (LIVE) and because of the design, it broke XD She got a lot of D= you poor thing, but it was followed by "YOU'RE SO CUTE!"
As you can see, she seems to be doing well with her broken award~
SO KEWT!!!! *spazzes*

I JUST CAN'T GET OVER HOW PRETTY SHE LOOKS HERE!!!! <33333
She seems to like this pose a lot XD
She looks adorable in casual clothes too :3

Now of course, it wasn't her looks that got her to where she is today. Her voice is heavenly~ You don't have to watch these clips, but I highly suggest you do <3

This video is of IU singing an acoustic version of the song from the commercial she starred in and sang for


More acoustic versions of well known songs!


She's so adorable! She's even a major fangirl of Big Bang's Taeyang!


She's so amazing~ That she has famous fanboys of her own XD In this video you can see B2ST/Beast's Yoseob practically swooning over her as in jumps in his seat as she does a rendition of Son Dam Bi's song for a Star (Dance) Battle

The way how the Star Battle works it that major stars are gathered and put into two teams, IU was on a different team to B2ST, and apparently she lost to three crossdressing guys doing a rendition of Orange Caramel LOL. As they found out she lost, you can see B2ST disappointed and sad faces (even though they're on different teams).
I guess they're all fanboys of her XD LOL
IU was also asked to give them a wink after the results were given, those boys flailed like no other. OMG I'm so jealous~

Last video I will show you~ Is her very own MV. It's not my favourite song from her but it's my favourite MV and you shall see why ;D


Well that's my ideal girl for you all :3 Isn't she adorable?!?! Heck I'd so marry her <333 But if Yoseob were to step in, I would not mind backing down cause they'd be so adorable together!!! But too bad IU is a fan of Taeyang LOL XD

So my readers~ Do you go as crazy as I do when it comes to idols? I know my boyfriend loves 2NE1 <3 Oh and don't get me wrong, I fangirl all the time about DBSK's Jung Yunho (OMG! HE'S SO FRIGGIN' HOT!!!!)

I WANT THAT MARSHMALLOW! IF SOMEONE GETS IT FOR ME I WILL LOVE THEM FOR ALL ETERNITY!

3 comments:

  1. UR NOT GETTING THAT MARSHMELLOW D=<

    ReplyDelete
  2. CANNOT STREAM ANYTHING SINCE CAPPED, BUT I KNOW WHAT SHE SOUNDS LIKE AND IT'S SO ANGELIC! I WILL WATCH ANY VIDEO WITH IU YOU THROW AT ME *prepared for tomorrow*

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is pretty damn cuteeeeeeee.

    DO YOU WANT ME TO MAKE THE MARSHMALLOW FOR YOU? LOLOL <3 Maybe. If I get materials >:)

    WILL LISTEN IN A BIT.

    ReplyDelete